Bacon Egg and Cheese Sandwich with Guacamole
Bacon Egg and Cheese Sandwich with Guacamole... in my opinion, this is the Perfect Breakfast Sandwich!
How can you go wrong with buttery, toasted bread, freshly made guacamole, crisp thick bacon, creamy American cheese, and two delicious fried eggs? I could probably eat this every day of my life.
For the Sandwich
For the Guacamole
- In a 400 degree oven, bake your bacon strips on a sheet pan lined with silpat or foil for about 16 minutes or until crispy and to your desired doneness.
- Remove cooked bacon from the sheet pan and cool on a wire rack.
- Remove the flesh of your ripened avocados with a spoon into a bowl.
- Add all other guacamole ingredients, then mash together with a fork until it's to your desired smoothness.
- Taste your guac, and add more salt or lime if it needs it.
- Butter one side of all slices of bread, then grill that side of the bread on a flat top griddle until golden brown. Set aside.
- On the same griddle, melt your remaining butter and fry your eggs, breaking the yolk intentionally and seasoning with a little salt and pepper. Flip your eggs once to cook on both sides. Set aside.
- Assemble your sandwiches by placing 1.5 slices of American cheese on the bottom piece of bread. Top with two slices of cooked bacon, then two fried eggs.
- Liberally slather lots of that fresh guacamole you just made onto the top piece of bread, then place it on top of your perfect breakfast sandwich.
- Cut in half and enjoy with some hot sauce!