0 Add to Favorites
Cheesy Rigatoni with Meat Sauce
Hot, bubbly, and cheesy rigatoni with meat sauce! Perfect for any party!
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9×13 inch baking dish and set aside. In a large pot bring water to a boil and cook the rigatoni according to package directions.
In a medium sized sauce pan over medium high heat add the olive oil, onions and garlic. Sauté until tender.
Add in the ground beef and sausage and cook and crumble until no longer pink.
- Add in the Italian seasoning, salt and pepper to taste, and marinara sauce. Reduce heat and let simmer.
- Drain the pasta and return to the large pot. Add the meat sauce to the pot and stir until combined.
- Spread half of the pasta in the bottom of your 9×13 inch dish. Layer with half of the pasta.
- Layer with half of the cheeses. Repeat with remaining pasta and cheese.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 20 minutes. Remove the foil and bake for an additional 15-20 minutes or until bubbly.