Sausage Stuffing Muffins
It's your favorite stuffing, pressed into a muffin pan and baked until crispy on the outside and soft on the inside! Perfectly portioned for your Thanksgiving dinner!
Preheat oven to 350.
Put the bread cubes into a large bowl.
Cook the sausage in a pan, breaking it up as you go until cooked through, then add to the bread cubes bowl.
In the same pan you cooked the sausage in, melt two sticks of butter, then put in the onion, celery, thyme and sage and cook until softened - about 5 minutes. Then add the minced garlic clove. Stir and cook for one more minutes, then add to the bowl with the bread cubes & sausage.
Add the chicken stock to the stuffing mixture bowl, then stir until thoroughly combined.
- Spray two muffin pans with avocado spray or the cooking spray of your choice.
- Press the stuffing mixture into the muffin pans, making sure each muffin cup is overflowing with stuffing. You should get about 16 muffins.
- Cover the stuffing muffins tightly with aluminum foil and bake in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Remove the foil, melt the remaining butter, and brush the tops of the muffins with the butter.
- Return the muffins to the oven and bake another 10 minutes.